08 April 2008

The redscale Doubles (ndroo & ymmij)‏

The redscale Doubles (ndroo & ymmij)‏


I got to know about 'redscale' from ndroo (http://www.ndroo.com). It amazed me as I didnt know of this techinique at that time. Moreover, his shots were, of cos, fantastic. :D Being good friends, we came up with the idea, doing a double of redscale and normal exposure. Basically, he did a redscale exposure on the film, and i did the nomal exposure of the negative films. And here we are.

basically, droo did rescale on film with ricoh 35r, and I did normal exposing with cx-2.

Film : samsung 200



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun! We shd do it again soon.

ymmij said...

ahaha.. sure!

Anonymous said...

Really a clever collaboration =)

I thot the redscale would overpower the normal shots hehe