18 July 2008

The Diana Collection

haha.. nope.. I wished these were mine too. :P


my first diana was the Diana Classic. Erm.. well, that's about it for the 'vintage' 'collection' of dianas i have.. damnit.. LOL. ohoh.. and another water squirting diana look alike. :D The rest i have are all the Diana+ collection :- diana+, LWC, Meg, rudolf, edelweiss, diana F+, ... and soon.. HK's diana F+. ~evil grin~ haha.. well, I guess it's not that amazing as most are still available in the market, unlike the old rare dianas which only appear on ebay with bids small timers, like myself, can never win.


and so, i can only google on these cameras and admire pics of it on the internet. :P

the collection of dianas by allan detrich http://www.allandetrich.com/diana.htm


and the diana world tour by Lomography.


In HK..... so close.. yet.. hmm.. tempting...

i wonder if the 'world tour' would stop by singapore. :P




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you have at least half of those too ;) BUY!

Anonymous said...

I've the classic, diana f and a clone. Sell u? Hahaha

jeepeng said...

i hope diana world tour will be in S'pore, at least nearer

ymmij said...

haha.. yeh. or even KL. :P