05 May 2008

should 110 be revived?

thanks to a friend who gave me an agfamatic 110 camera for my birthday. :D

so.. i tried my first roll of 110 (agfa), then 2nd roll (expired 10 yrs fuji). I like the camera, small, very small. just fits in my pocket, no bigger than a pack of cigerettes. However, the film is not really available in Singapore, neither is the scanning available in most shops. :(

In japan, it seems 110 film is making a come back thru superheadz. even agfa has started making 110 films again just for superheadz. I could bring in these films, though it wouldnt be cheap. and as i've said, most labs dun do this anymore. :(

anyway, here are the results of the 110. self scanned. So wat do you think? shuld it be revived? worth it to be revived?

A trip to bottle tree park on a damn sunny day. (HOT!) thanks eileen for bringing us there. :D



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No. Forget it. We have 35 n 120 to play with. Stop the poison.

Anonymous said...

YES!!!! i vote for a YES!!!!