12 August 2008

beneath you..

have you ever had a nightmare so real that you woke up in cold sweat? upon waking, u still had that feeling that it's still happening and something else is still around you? and to make things worse, to have it during the 7th month..

yeh.. i had it last night. yeh.. i woke in cold sweat. though i can't remember most of the details.

the dream started somewhere... where i was with 'someone'. A girl of cos. kinda good times, like strolls on the beach, watching a movie, etc. Definitely a beautiful dream, yet I can't really recall cos wat was about to happen made a deeper impression.

The last thing i remembered about the dream were hugs, kisses, cuddles...

Then I woke. i was on my bed, and something was moving below me. yes BELOW! just inbetween me and the sheets. It became clear that having that 'beautiful' dream with the cuddles and all was the cause of that something moving below me!!

Refusing to open my eyes.. as i was at a point where i couldnt differentiate a dream from wat's really happening. it seems like it was trying to get out of the sheets and pull me down. Finally, I took the courage and opened my eyes, and there i was, in my room, on my own bed.... and it's still moving!!

Then suddenly, a hand grabbed my shoulders...
which gave me a shock.....

and i woke.. still in the same room... same bed... same position..
nothing was moving now. i was really really awake. yet, the fear was still there. The presense of 'something'... was still felt...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wor! So who is the 'girl' in your dream? Tell us! Anyone from the neoprints? Muwahaha!

Did you get slapped by the hand that grabbed you?

Anonymous said...

That 'thing' is called a guilty conscience... cos you (dream)cheated on your wife *evil lauf*

Anonymous said...

"The presense of 'something'... was still felt..." !!! HOR!!! YOU DIE!!! U CALL HER 'SOMETHING'!!! HOR!!!!

ymmij said...

wa lao! that's not the point of this post!!!

ymmij said...

i mean, i'm not really a believer in spirits and likes.. but this.. is.. just too real.. and i really couldn't.. still can't differentiate which was 'real'.

Anonymous said...

Den wats the point? Hehehe. U want us to guess who the girl is ah? Do a poll lah. Let us vote :P

Anonymous said...

hahahahaa.... 'someone'....

ymmij said...

/faint

Saklasthefool said...

life is all but a dream we just couldn't wake up from.

i can't prove it.
but neither can one prove that i am wrong.

Anonymous said...

Zann is right. I always get this horrible dream. Whenever I walk into a place called POW, there is always this weird soul that will appear near the entrance, and he does look like Zann ... and I mean EVERYTIME!